Oil and Gas Engineering, Procurement & Construction.
We undertake total EPC projects for the Oil & Gas in Upstream and Downstream Facilities to meet all the recommendation of the client’s need and stringent requirement.
Oil and Gas Sector comprises of Exploration, Extraction, Transportation, Refining and marketing of the Oil and Gas products .
Arslan Enginery provide Basic & Detailed Engineering for the entire Oil & Gas sector as per FEED/Conceptual Design Package provided by the Licensor/Project Owner.
Scope of Work Cover By Arslan Enginery in Upstream and Downstream Oil & Gas EPC Projects .
To prepare Detailed Feasibility Report fort for Crude oil Refinery with following units & Specifications.
1. Atmospheric Distillation Unit 2. Vacuum Distillation Unit 3. Naphtha Hydrotreating Unit 4. Catalytic Reforming Unit (Continuous Catalyst Regeneration) 5. Kerosene Hydrodesulfurization Unit 6. Diesel Hydrodesulfurization Unit 7. Vacuum Gas Oil Hydrocarcking Unit 8. Vacuum Residue Visbreaking Unit
Scope of Deliverables The Detail Feasibility report will broadly consist of following chapters, Executive Summary,. Introduction , Preliminary Design Basis , Project Location, Project Description, Process Description , Block Flow Diagram for Refinery,. Generic Process Scheme Diagram for all Units, Overall Material Balance Summary , Utilities / Off sites Description, Environmental Considerations , Project Capital Cost Estimate with +/- 30% level, Project Implementation Schedule, Operating Cost, Financial Analysis, Recommendation, Overall Plot Plan
We provide Engineering Services in the following area :
- Process Safety and Loss Prevention
- HSE (Health Safety Environment)
Another important activity of our Services is the Procurement and Construction of the Equipments, Piping, Instrumentation and Structural needs.
We are having a vast experience in the construction of the Oil and Gas equipments and Piping. We provide total solution in the Vendor Technical and Commercial activities till the commissioning of the system.
We have been involved in Project Management activities as well providing large number of the experienced and professional Manpower in the relevant field.
The activities in the Project Management includes :
- Kick off Meeting
- Co-ordination with Licensors
- Project Schedule
- Cost Estimation
- Conceptual Planning
Below are the complete process we offer in Oil and Gas Turnkey Projects –
- After Crude Oil is first explored with seismic & drilling activities and then Offshore Platform is manufactured and assembled at site to produce all types of Hydrocarbons i.e. Methane(C1), Ethane (C2) till Pentadecane(C15) .
- Next All the hydrocarbon produced from Offshore are separated into two phases i.e. Oil (Butane, Hexane etc) and Gases (i.e Methane, Ethane) . The separated oil and gas goes into onshore in the different pipeline for further separation into specific compound .
- The Separated Oil Mixture is stored in the Onshore Storage tank Terminal while the Gases is transferred into Gas Gathering Station for the Compression, Metering and Transferred to the Owner or the Customer and it is sell as Natural Gas, CNG or LNG .
- The Oil which is stored in Storage terminal is transferred to the Refineries for further Fractionation and Separation of the Hydrocarbons . In Refineries, the Oil is separated into specific compound such as Butane, Pentane and Hexane .